Langa offers comprehensive property management services in South Africa for running concerns such as complexes which includes caretaking, cleaning and landscaping, as well as for properties that have been repossessed for financial, legal or other reasons or that have been left abandoned and derelict for some cause or another.
We follow a fully integrated approach from the consultation phase to pre-legal negotiation, restoration and maintenance, to prevent, or at least minimize possible devaluation of a property and its assets. We always seek an “amicable” solution that serves the best interests of all parties including litigant, defaulter and bank.
Our Property Management Services Include (not limited to):
- Appointing a caretaker/house-sitter, guard or armed guard to monitor, safeguard and protect the property while it is uninhabited.
- Appointing and managing caretakers, cleaners and landscapers for going concerns.
- Installation of monitored gas alarms.
- Restore and maintain the property, garden, pool etc towards a respectable condition.
- Replace broken items such as window panes or fences.
- Perform internal and or external “flash cleanups” if required.
Langa has established an excellent reputation and good prestige for our pro-active, reliable and effective South African property management services.